The Springs in Weatherford Wedding Venue
The Springs in Weatherford wedding venue is a wow-wow-wow location. Bring in your own vendors or DIY. It is also a BYOB venue. The naturally elegant setting is so rich in ambiance that very little needs to be spent on decorations.
The Springs in Weatherford Wedding Venue
THE SPRINGS in Weatherford is the perfect location for your unforgettable DREAM wedding. From the unique, stone & wood architecture, to the immaculate, landscaped grounds, hosting an event at this Weatherford wedding venue is sure to “wow” your guests. It’s also sure to help you manage your budget as very little décor is needed–the manicured grounds and rustic, elegant facilities are naturally stunning! Reserve your wedding or special event at this top Weatherford wedding venue today and see your dreams become a reality at THE SPRINGS.
Amenities and Services:
* 15 hours for your venue rental: 9 a.m. to midnight
* Vendors: any you choose are welcome or do it yourself! (exception: bartending)
* Personal payment plans
* Rustic & elegant architecture: wood, iron, and stone accents are naturally gorgeous–minimal décor needed
* All furniture included-tables and chairs
* Built-in catering bar and beverage bar
* Alcohol: you may bring any product of your choice (kegs, red wine, bottles–all welcome)
* Furniture set-up and breakdown
* Bridal suite with dressing area and private restrooms
* Groom suite with television and private restrooms
* Free adapted online seating planner for assigned or open seating
* Gorgeous landscaping: minimal décor needed outdoors–green grass & foliage year-round
* Indoor & outdoor audio systems provided (just plug in a device!)
* Wireless microphone & lapel microphone
* Built-in projector with mounted screen over the stage
* Kitchen w/ separate service entry
*Unlimited site visits
* Walk-around porch with benches, lanterns, and a gorgeous backyard view!
All amenities are included in the rental cost. NO EXTRA COSTS will be incurred!
A GREAT location for your rustic, elegant, DREAM wedding! Call or text 817.609.5159 or email email@example.com to set up a tour.
The Springs in Weatherford REVIEWS:
“Nancy and Rylee made the experience perfect! Even last minute requests were made with ease and my family was able to visit the venue whenever we needed! They had everything organized months in advance and coordinated with me to make everything perfect. They quickly respond to every question and concern and gave great tips and advice to make the day perfect. They were even there the day of the wedding to make sure everything went as planned. Great experience!” — Ashley Hampton, 5-star Facebook Review from November 7, 2016.
“There are not enough words to express how much we loved THE SPRINGS in Weatherford! From the moment we stepped in to tour the venue back in May to the moment we said goodbye to Beverly Friday night after the wedding, everything was perfect! Nancy, Rylee and Beverly are an amazing group of ladies to work with! Every question is answered quickly and no detail is left undone. The day was beyond amazing, we could not have asked for more. Thank you so much for everything! (The Thomas / Baca wedding October 21, 2016)” — Stacy Richards Thomas, 5-star Facebook Review from October 24, 2016.
“Thank you so much! Y’all were amazing and super helpful! We feel blessed to have found THE SPRINGS. It was simply stunning outside and made our day even more special. What a wonderful staff to work with. Everyone was so helpful and kind. We LoVeD our experience at THE SPRINGS! It could not have been better. All our family and friends kept talking about how beautiful the venue was. It was a wonderful evening.” — Sarah Lawrence Maxwell, 5-star Facebook Review from November 4, 2016.
“I had my wedding at THE SPRINGS in Weatherford on October 21, 2016. It was AMAZING! Nancy and Rylee were so easy to work with and helped us with whatever we needed. The venue itself is GORGEOUS inside and outside. The waterfall during the ceremony is so peaceful, everything about this venue deserves 5 stars. My wedding felt like a dream, I’m so happy that I booked with THE SPRINGS.” — Danielle Baca, 5-star Facebook Review from October 31, 2016.