The Springs in Rockwall Wedding Venue
The Springs in Rockwall Wedding Venue
In addition to the stunning backdrop that is created for you–gorgeous iron-cast doors, a beautifully covered white porch, and a breathtaking “walk-down-the-aisle” bridge–THE SPRINGS wants to make your day as easy as possible. This means you get to make a personal payment plan, choose your own vendors, and utilize a 15-hour rental timeframe.
With its rustic, elegant appeal, THE SPRINGS offers the following amenities and services for your special day:
* Rustic & elegant architecture: wood, iron, and stone accents are naturally gorgeous–minimal décor needed
* All furniture included–(2) sets of 320 chairs, (40) 60” round tables, and 10 rectangular/accent tables
* Built-in catering bar and beverage bar
* Two separate dressing suites with vanities, sinks, private restrooms, and television
* Gorgeous landscaping: minimal décor needed outdoors–green grass & foliage year-round
* Indoor & outdoor audio systems provided (just plug in a device!)
* Wireless microphone & lapel microphone
* Built-in projector with mounted screen over the stage
* Prep kitchen with separate service entry
* Porches with benches and lanterns
* Large oak trees loom around and above the outdoor ceremony site
* 15 hours for your venue rental: 9 a.m. to midnight
* Personal payment plans
* Vendors: any you choose are welcome (no permits or insurance required) or DIY! (exception: bartending)
* Alcohol: you may bring any product of your choice (kegs, red wine, bottles–all welcome)
* Unlimited site visits
* Free SPRINGS adapted online seating planner for assigned or open seating
* Breakdown of all furniture & cleaning at the end of the night
* Complimentary furniture set-up before your event
* Excellent, caring staff to provide same-day responses via text or email
* Nearby hotel accommodations with special rates for THE SPRINGS’ clients
All services and amenities are included in the rental cost. NO EXTRA COSTS will be incurred.
Email us at email@example.com or call or text at 972.210.9250 to set up your tour!
The Springs in Rockwall REVIEWS:
“Absolutely beautiful. My aunt and her husband’s wedding was absolutely perfect and the venue just made it even more amazing.” — Danielle Lenamond, 5-star Facebook Review from November 12, 2016.
“From the moment we visited THE SPRINGS we knew it was the perfect place; peaceful, quiet with amazing trees, beautiful bridge with a water stream, and gorgeous front doors. Nicole and Eric were there every step of the way to answer all of our questions and help prepare the grounds for the day of the event. The bridal suite was great with plenty of room for eight bridesmaids, lots of mirrors, and plugs. The groom’s room was also large and equipped with a big screen TV. I would definitely recommend this venue. It really couldn’t have been more perfect.” — Becky Webb Pollard, 5-star Facebook Review from October 18, 2016.
“My daughter was married this past Friday and we were absolutely blown away at how awesome this venue truly is!!! The management and staff were overly helpful and made sure we were completely taken care of the entire day!! The grounds are literally breathtaking! You just feel in awe as you enter the side walkway and the gorgeous wedding gazebo and tree lined backdrop come into view. The running brook with gorgeous greenery is well kept and the bridge is a gorgeous area for a quick photo before you travel down the aisle to the gazebo! The bridal suite is huge and just perfect for a large wedding party!! We were ALL pleased and had the BEST day ever making memories with my daughter! Thanks for helping make my daughter’s dream wedding a reality!!” — Amelia Torres, 5-star Facebook Review from October 2, 2016.